Be the host with most: entertain your guests in the very heart of the city at the Columbus Commons. Centrally located with built-in parking, it’s easily accessible for everyone . . . And with spectacular gardens, a covered Pavilion, a grand lawn and picturesque bosque of trees - it’s beautifully designed for any occasion.
- Visit our Park Rules for a run-down of pertinent information.
- Individuals or groups that do not intend to attract an audience or reserve a specific area of the park can freely visit without park approval. Please return the park the way it was found so others can enjoy it in the same manner.
- Every individual or group that wishes to reserve a private area of the park, or that seeks to attract an audience for commercial purposes or to convey a point of view, is required to reserve space through a formal Use License Agreement and should submit an event application for review.
- Any amplified sound must be approved through the event application process.
- Onsite apperances by an invididual, company or organization promoting a product or message must be approved by in advance.